A microbiome is an incredible ecosystem of microbes, made up of trillions of bacteria, viruses and fungi floating through our bodies at any given moment. Although many different type of microbes live inside you, we know the most about bacteria. For instance, there are as many as bacterial cells as human cells in our body, with each individual strain playing a different role in our health.
The more diverse these strains, the healthier your microbiome becomes. It is throughout the early stages of life that a microbiome is formed, and by age three, a person’s microbiome is established.
HOW TO WATCH THE VIDEO IN VR
The VR experience can only be accessed via your smartphone.
2. Launch the video in the app via this link
3. The YouTube app will open. Pause the video. Then tap on the three dots located on the top right of the video. Select “View in Cardbox”
4. The video will now be switched to landscape and a split screen format, ready for your VR experience.
5. Place your smartphone into your headset, align the centre line on the video screen with the centre of the headset.
6. With the headset over your eyes, navigate to the play button and tap the button on the top of the headset to play the video.
7. For the best experience, plug in your headphones and enjoy!
8. Don’t forget to share it with your friends.
TIP: You can also use the button to pause, rewind and fast forward the video.
HOW TO USE YOUR HEADSET
A QUICK TIP
TIP: The rubber band will prevent the smartphone from sliding out by gripping the smartphone’s side button.